LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where's Rosco?

This is what my couch looks like on laundry day:

Photobucket

A mountain of clothes....so many clothes that you can hardly see the couch, let alone the dog. Do you see him? I was looking for Rosco, searching everywhere......

and I finally found him.

Photobucket

Do you see him now? I called his name, and his little head popped up!

Photobucket

Poor little scruffy puppy! He really is so scruffy!! I finally bit the bullet last night and groomed him. Usually I leave that to the groomer, but last time she complained that he was too "wound up" and asked that we buy some sort of sedative from the vet.....Pretty sure that was her polite way of saying "he tries to bite me, and I don't want to groom him anymore". :( I hate paying so much for grooming anyway, so maybe this was a blessing in disguise. I pulled out my $10 trimmers, and got to work. It actually wasn't too difficult until I got to his face and paws. I asked Scott for help, and we tag-teamed little Rosco. Then he got a nice long bath, complete with Herbal Essence conditioner. He now smells yummy, has nice short hair again, and can see (since the poor dog had so much hair in his face he kept running into things)! I didn't trim his nails because, well, I'm a pansy! I really hate trimming his nails. Probably more than he hates having them trimmed!! I wish I had taken an "after" picture to prove to you that he no longer looks as terrible as he does in the above pictures. But you'll just have to take my word for it!

~Amanda

No comments: