LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Twinsies!

I'm back!!! You all missed me right?! I'm totally an all-or-nothing type person, and you just witnessed the "nothing" side of me when it comes to blogging. I didn't have the time the last couple weeks to give it my all, so this poor little blog got nothing. But never fear, I'm back! I'm going to do my best to find a happy medium in all aspects of my life, my blog included!

So, here's a Wordless(ish) Wednesday for ya!
Haha! My poor kid....she's gonna hate me for this!!
I totally caught this by accident, I think she was screaming or something?!

Anyways, my good friend Christie has an adorable son named Jonas. Well, Jonas loves Elliott, and he made a special request. He asked that we buy him and Elliott matching Christmas pajamas. How could a momma say no to that?! So the four of us went shopping, and Jonas picked out these jammies. Ellie and the mommas totally approved.

How adorable are these two?!

This one melts my heart :)

Serious Sally never smiles....

Just like brother and sister, lol!

Merry Christmas, a little late!!
I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of things, and I should be posting about our Christmas festivities very soon!!

~Amanda

No comments: