LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday!!

Have you heard of Vloggin' Vednesdays?! No?!?! Well, aren't you in for a treat! ;)
I read about it earlier this week, and I knew that I was going to want to play along!
I was prepared, and I actually took my video yesterday when both Ellie and I were in a good mood :)
But, I've taken so long to post this because I was busy checking out all the other fabulous vlogs today!!
If you want to join in the fun, or just watch some other vlogs, head on over to Adeline's Daddy and check them out! He's hosting a vlog link-up every Wednesday.....and so far?! It's pretty stinkin' fun!


Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait for another fun vlog next week!

Vloggin' Vednesdays

Can you spare two clicks? Please and thank you :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

~Amanda

4 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Cute cute cute!! I love her room! Thank you for the tour!

Stephanie Thigpen said...

Aw! Adorable. I love her room, and she is just adorable with her little guest appearance. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

This is my first time on your blog - so nice to meet you. I love Ellie's name and her room is adorable. I love the detail in your letters. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

The letters are super cute! So glad you linked up!