LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Write it out

So there's a fun little game of tag going on in the blogging world, and it's all about your handwriting!
You grab a pen (or pencil, marker, whatever) and some paper, and answer some questions. Then you post a picture of it so that all of us her in bloggy land can see what your lovely (or not-so-lovely, in my case) handwriting looks like!

I love this. I feel like handwriting says a lot about a person! I worked for a long time in high school and college to perfect my writing and make it just the way I wanted it. Lol! Looking back, it's silly that I spent so much time worrying about it.

Without further ado..........

I've tagged Ashley, Jessica, and Christa. Tag, you're it!
Even if you haven't been tagged but you want to play along, here are the questions:

1. your name & your blog name.
2. your blog url.
3. write: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!"
4. your favorite quote.
5. your favorite song.
6. favorite musical artist/band.
7. say something... anything.
8. tag three other people to do this.

I've enjoyed seeing everyone's handwriting.....now go write it out so I can see yours!

**And yes, I realize that the quote I picked is not actually true....it was thought to be true at the time it was "quoted" and it has special inspirational meaning in my life :) buzz, buzz!

And, if you could spare two clicks for us, that would be awesome!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

~Amanda

2 comments:

melissa rohr said...

awesome! i am glad you did it :) it is fun seeing how different everyones is!

Ashley said...

This will be fun! Look for mine tomorrow evening. I worked on my handwriting too and your right it does seem silly now. ;)