LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!

(no, I'm not pregnant)

I just opened my own Etsy shop!!!



Please go check it out, and if you're on Etsy I'd love to be one of your favorites :)
(of course I'll return the favor if you heart my shop!)

I've been thinking about doing this for a looooong time now, but I don't know what it is......once I actually added items for sale last night, I just got really nervous!

Nervous that it will go well and I won't have the time to fill all of the orders (umm, let's not get ahead of ourselves, right?)!
Nervous that no one will like what I'm selling, or there just isn't a market for handmade paper crafts.

I have already invested a lot into this, and I put a little piece of my heart into every card and scrapbook that I make (I know it sounds cheesy but this really is the honest-to-goodness truth)! I would be bummed if it didn't pan out the way that I expected it to. In reality, I'm not sure how I want it to turn out!!

But I do know that I love this blogging/Etsy/momma/crafting community, and I just want to share my gifts and talents, too!
I love supporting other sellers, and I buy handmade as often as I can. I hope to make enough to support my addiction hobby, and I want to bring a little bit of sunshine to people through my hand-made, personalized crafts.

So spread the word, and check out Prettiest Littles. We appreciate it oh-so-much!

~Amanda

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

It looks great Amanda! I LOVE the ring binder scrapbook.....So cute!

Amy Nielson said...

congrats to you!! that is awesome :) good for you for sharing your talents.