LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Steppin' Out: Easter

It's late, and I'm tired.
We had a very fun, jam-packed Easter weekend.
I want to share all about it (the egg-dying, the family fun, the Easter egg hunts....), and I will in the next couple days.
But for now, I'll leave you with what Elliott wore this Easter weekend.

I've seriously been waiting for this weekend for a long time. I picked out Ellie's Easter dress(es) about a month ago at Marshalls, and I was just dying to see her in them!! Obviously, I couldn't pick just one. So Ellie got to wear a dress every day this weekend!

Saturday

Ellie got to wear this gorgeous dress on Saturday, hanging out in the AH-mazing sunshine at a local Easter egg hunt! (I found this at Marshalls, and I fell in love instantly! It reminds me of the dresses I wore when I was her age :) The only one left was a size 9 months.....and it fit her perfectly! It even came with a matching bonnet!! Ellie got comments about how cute her dress was all day long!)
We brought cousins Zander and Zoe with us to the event, and we ran into more aunts and uncles and cousins at the party! It was so fun....I think the best part was seeing Ellie actually "hunt" for Easter eggs! She totally understood, and it melted my heart to see her pick up an egg, crack it open, examine the contents, and then toss it in her basket.

Dress: Ring Around the Rosie
Tights: Payless Shoes
Shoes: Target
Hairbow: Target

Sunday

This morning, Elliott turned heads at church with her peach-y, twirl-worthy dress. Again, I found this one at Marshalls, and I just had to buy it! The peach is definitely her color, and it was just the perfect dress for Easter morning. The dress, unfortunately, didn't make it past lunch time, when Ellie sat in her grandma's plate of food!!! Oh well. We have pictures to prove how cute it was, and Ellie got to spend the rest of the day lounging in her sweats :)

Dress: Maggie and Zoe
Headband: Target
Cardigan: Carter's
Tights: Payless Shoes
Shoes: Laura Ashley


We had so much fun this weekend that it literally wore me out!
Now, spring has momentarily left the building, and Monday is just around the corner!
 I'll have to take a look back at these pictures tomorrow to remind myself of happier times :) and to get me through to yet another weekend!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

~Amanda

4 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

What a fun weekend!!! And both dresses are Adorable!! You're right, peach is her color for sure! :)

Unknown said...

Ellie looks beautiful in both dresses -- I'll have to remember Marshall's when I'm shopping for little girl dresses! So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Stephanie Thigpen said...

Her dresses = adorable! :D

jill said...

look at all her easter goodies! how adorable is she in that dress too!! happy easter ellie!