LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

Most of my family took this week off from work to prepare for our big family campout.
(which I'm at right now. Yes, this is a scheduled post.)
And then some of us even took a day off from organizing and packing to hit up the zoo with the kiddos.

The last time we were at the zoo, we bought a season's pass, so I was anxious to use it a few more times before summer is over!
Thank goodness the two littlest ones get in free because man, the zoo is expensive these days!

They both look pretty pissed, but I swear these kids really did have fun at the zoo!

Anyways, it was a fun, animal-filled day with Elliott, my mom, my brother and sister-in-law, and my niece and nephew. I think we saw every square inch of that zoo by the end of the day (at least, that's what my feet were telling me)!
 My brother, my niece Zoe, and Ellie all watching the Elephant eat lunch

 Would you believe that this is super-long hair for me?! I'm seriously considering chopping it off!

 This is my favorite picture of my mom and Ellie.
My mom doesn't like having her picture taken, but moments like this speak so much!
And my new favorite picture of my nephew, Zander 

I think the funnest part of the day for me was finding this hidden playground that I had never seen at this zoo before. (ok, so it's not "hidden", and I seriously don't know how I missed it before)
There were fun slides, ropes to climb on, and these cool turtles which were obviously intended for taking really awesome pictures like this:
and this:
and this:

Can you spare two clicks?! Thanks!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Photobucket

No comments: