LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Week in iPhone Pics

All that I can say right now is: Thank goodness for four-day-Holiday-weekends!!!
I've been sooo busy lately.
(And that's not just an excuse for my lazy blogging. It's the honest-to-goodness truth!)
I told y'all that I'm starting a business with my dad, right?!
Well, some of you may know this from experience, but starting a business is hard work.
I'm putting my all into this, and boy am I pooped!
So, today you get a little more lazy blogging. I have no energy to sort my cell phone pics this week into cute little day-by-day collages. So you get one big, jumbled, vomit-esque pile of pictures, mmmkay?!

Photobucket
Things you might see: babies wearing hats, Starbucks and more Starbucks, lunch dates, new cricut cartridge makes pretty cards, babies and toddlers enjoying bottles, "Elliott" on a plate, pasta (and babies loving pasta), and post-run sweaty selfie.

That's all! A fun, but busy, week!
Now I'm cherishing the thought of having two days left of the weekend (even if tomorrow will be spent taking pictures, and Monday will be spent editing them)! I hope you all are having a great weekend, too! And, I promise I'm still reading all of your blogs! I just haven't had much time to leave comments lately :) I hope you understand!

Anyways, head over to A Good Life ('cause Amy's the cool chick that started this whole week-in-cell-phone pics), and grab the linky code!
Photobucket