LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Under Construction

Hey Guys!
So, things are going to be a little quiet around here this weekend.
I'm working on a little re-design on this here blog.
I'm muddling through and trying to figure it out myself....so it might take a while!

Do you have any great tips or tricks you've learned from designing your blog yourself? Links to awesome tutorials? Please leave a comment and let me know! ;)
While I'm moving things around and making this place pretty, I'm also making room to start offering ad space! Like I mentioned earlier this month, I'm going to be doing ad swapping.
This means that you get an ad right there ---------->
in exchange for my ad on your blog!
It's that simple! (and cheap!) So, get your ads/pictures/buttons ready!
 I will need a 150x150 ad from you if you'd like to participate, and if you need anymore details than that, please let me know! The ads will go up starting November 1st, so this is just a little reminder.
I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kiara Buechler said...

I wish I hadn't looked at your blog! I am setting about redoing mine as well, and yours is looking like how I pictured mine in my head. Now I need to play around more with different ideas so it doesn't look like I copied ;-)

Unknown said...

I love the new header! Looks great so far :)