LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Christmasy

Uuuummm, hello there! Sorry, things have been suuuupppper quiet around here! I was just a tad bit busy soaking up the holidays with my family......I hope you were too!
I'm here to dump a ton of Christmas-like photos at ya, and then I'm going to go spend more time with  my little family! I have this whole week off of work, and while I thought that would mean I would be able to catch up on blogging and other odds and ends, I'm really just spending all of my spare time hanging out with Ellie, shopping, eating, and trying to find the floor underneath the wrapping paper and cardboard boxes! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and I can't wait to catch up with all the interwebz happenings very soon!


 The only family picture we managed to get through ALL of the festivities!


 Her gloves were clipped to her jacket, but she took them off and switched hands......kinda like toddler handcuffs ;)

 We bribed her with candy....

 I swear she was having fun!

 I love the still of Christmas morning before anyone else wakes up!

 She even liked the clothes.


 Best present of all time!


 Or maybe this is the best present of all time?!

 Again, she was having a blast......you just can't tell from her expression ;)

Whoa! The girl made out all right this Christmas! (and her birthday is less than a month away!!)

A happy belated Christmas to you, dear readers! I look forward to a new year and fresh starts!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Those lights look so cool!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos. Looks like she made out this Christmas.

Unknown said...

what a lucky girl!! My oldest still plays with her kitchen the most, it is the best present of all time lol. Im glad you had a merry christmas! happy new year :)

Kiara Buechler said...

I tucked some of Dane's presents away to save for his birthday. The amount of toys he got was overwhelming! I love that Ellie's play kitchen is normal colors, instead of all pink and purple.

Unknown said...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas. We bought our daughter a kitchen too.