LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Not Perfect

Today I'm going to share a little bit about myself here.....I mostly write about Elliott, because she's what I LOVE to write about! That's okay, but sometimes it's nice to talk about me, too ;)
Thanks to The Paper Mama for hosting a link-up and prompting women (myself included) to step in front of the camera. To shake off the insecurities, and to love on ourselves a little bit! It feels good!
So, here are a few fun prompts that Chelsey laid out for us to answer:
Obsessing over…Elliott's Valentine's. I cannot wait to give them out to all of my her friends!
Working on…Photos, selling my crap on eBay, keeping my house clean
Thinking about…Bills. Bleh.
Anticipating...The weekend! I'm going to go see The Vow with girlfriends, relax, and hopefully sleep in! 
Listening to…The Big Bang Theory is on in the living room. I can hear it from here, and it's calling my name ;)
Eating…Nothing (for once!) Just sipping some ice water
Wishing…I would win the lottery. 


And, here's what I've been thinking about myself lately:


I hate to exercise
I talk way too much sometimes
 
 I can be selfish
I can be a stick-in-the-mud
 I'm a perfectionist
I expect a LOT from others
I can be impatient
I am sometimes an aggressive driver

 I can't cook
I hate to clean

 I am motivated
I am confident (most days)
I am proud of myself and my accomplishments
I love deeply
I take pride in making others around me happy
I am talented at many things
I might not be good at being perfect, but there are lots of other things that I am good at.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post. I think I'll have to do one also. Your eyes are stunning, by the way!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I am going to see The Vow with a girlfriend this weekend, too!! Super excited. And I love that you jumped in and did this challenge. I've been having fun reading people's posts and seeing their self portraits!

nicole. said...

i cannot wait to see the vow. channing... enough said.

i have the worst road rage... which i have been trying to keep under wraps since my teen got her permit.

do you know how hard that is? UGGG

Sheryl said...

This is such a great post! Also, I love that your daughter's name is Elliott!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot mum I would love to get you into bed and find out what you are good at

Anonymous said...

i agree as long as she is a good f--k i can hire a cleaner/cook