LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Project 366 Rewind: Week 8


Another week down.....this one started just as crabby as last week was, but turned out much happier and bright! Our week involved lots of organizing (story of my life these days......I call it spring cleaning), crafting, busy errand-running, and trying on and wearing cute new outfits. Not too shabby, and I feel pretty accomplished. So that's good!

This week's theme was Love.
Taking center stage are four pictures of Elliott, who has taught me what true love is and how to love. I also love organizing (the laundry room was my victim this week......more on that later) and crafting, hence the pretty purple flowers (part of a top-secret craft endeavor.

Here's what our week looked like:

I'm linking up with Naptime Momtog and Chic Homeschool Mama for this Project 366 Rewind. And since it's the end of the month, it's time to submit a favorite photo from the month.

I took this photo a couple weeks ago, and I'm in love with it! I love the colors and the lighting, and my baby girl's bright eyes. There's just about one good spot in our house for natural light (our kitchen), and I'm rarely home when the light is available. This picture reminds me of why I need to take advantage of it more often!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Kiara Buechler said...

oooh, looking forward to hearing more about your top secret craft endeavor, those flowers are cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. That last one is sooo sweet.

Gretchen said...

What a fun week! I like the wet little pony tails... reminds me of summer splashing fun! =)