LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Steppin' Out: A Girl's Night Out


Yesterday I got a much needed girl's night out. 
I met up with some other bloggers from around the PNW for a casual get-together. I am still shocked when I think of how big this "little" community is. I mean, this was just an informal dinner-and-fro-yo-and-walk-around-the-mall-like-goofy-teenagers night out and yet we had 14 ladies ready to party! Some of these girls I've met before, and some of them I had yet to even find their blog......but after last night I know that relationships were strengthened, some new friendships were made, and I finally got to meet a couple bloggers in real life for the first time! That's always an awkwardly-fun experience ;)
I felt refreshed (and exhausted) after this Girl's Night Out. 
Turns out, mexican food, fro-yo, and shopping with friends was exactly what this momma needed on a Saturday night!

And, since I haven't done an SOS post in forever (and I actually got dressed in "real" clothes, and did my hair AND make-up) I figured I should document this night out:


Thanks to Mandy for snapping these photos for me......next time I'll try not to stand in front of a window where unsuspecting strangers are trying to eat!


A group shot. Check out these lovely ladies!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kiara Buechler said...

It was SO NICE to finally meet you in person!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Loved last night. Seriously had the best time!!

stephanie said...

how fun!! sounds like a great night :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that looks like a blast! Im totally jealous :) Maybe next time I could tag along since I am from the PNW too! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Emily Peck said...

So great seeing you again and you win the award for my favorite shirt of the night! Let's do it again soon! <3

Amy Nielson said...

so much fun! so good seeing you again & this time i feel like i knew you lots better! let's do it again soon :)

nicole. said...

aw what awesome pics. you look gorgeous. sounds like an awesomely fun night...

Love, Chelsea said...

So great to see you. I love your hair! Can't wait until next time :)

Stephanie Doyle said...

It was great seeing you again the other night! We need to get together sometime :)

Unknown said...

I love your top. It seems like the PNW is where it's at as far as mama bloggers gpo.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Just found your blog through Stephanie, and I'm a fellow Seattle gal!! Glad to find your blog as it's fun finding someone local!

Unknown said...

Put a bird on it :)