LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 23, 2012

Well, Hello Stranger!

Uhhhhh, so it's been a while.......All I really have to say is that I needed a break. A break is definitely what I got and now I'm back. I think.
I want to be back, but I'm not putting a ton of pressure on myself. I'll start small, and see how this blog fits in to the rest of my life (that's how it should be anyways, right?!)
I've definitely got a lot going on, but I also really miss blogging. So, we'll just see how it all balances out.

For starters, I guess I'll just use some bullet points to get everyone up to speed on our happenings around here. I'm sure I'll go into more detail about a lot of this later, but for now, bullet points will do the trick!

~Elliott turned 2 and a half! I stopped doing her monthly interview videos because, well, for one I'm no video editor. And two, well, she's two! It was impossible to get her to sit still, let alone show off all of her talking skills and her other smarts. So, when I tell you the cutest thing she said the other day, or swear to you that she's completely potty-trained, you'll just have to take my word for it from here on out :)






~This pregnancy is flying by!!! (and when it's not flying by, it's dragging at a sloth's pace) I sometimes wonder where the last 5 or 6 months have gone, but other times I look ahead to the next 4 months or so with MUCH anticipation (and anxiety and planning and just plain freaking out). In all, I'm just thankful that I'm feeling better (goodbye morning sickness!!) and that both baby and I are healthy! I'm currently 23 weeks, and I'll get an official 24 week update here this Friday. For now, here's some of my belly shots to get you caught up:

15 Weeks:

17 Weeks:

20 Weeks:

23 Weeks:

~Oh, then there's this tiny little bit of info: WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!
I couldn't have been more shocked or excited by this news! I think this topic deserves a post all on it's own, so I'll save the details for another day. Just know that baby boy is healthy, and kicking up a storm in momma's belly!

And, he has a name! Liam Maxwell.......we can't wait to meet him!

~There are so many other things going on in this house: Scott started an awesome new job (I feel like I took on a second job just trying to keep up with all of the details and keep him at his best for all the work and training he's doing right now), we are re-arranging furniture and rooms like mad to accommodate a family of four in this tiny little house, Elliott will soon be switching to a big girl bed, I'm working with renewed interest and passion on a photography business with my dad........and so much more!

I'm happy to be back, and to have a place to share all of the exciting (and even the not-so-exciting and some downright boring) details of our life. If not for anything else, just to have a place to store up all of these memories and pieces of our life. If you're still reading here, thanks for sticking around! And if you're new here, well, I'm not making any promises! But, I love the support and friendships I've found through blogging, so I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more of me in the very near future! Happy Monday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back! I've missed seeing your posts pop up in my reader.

Melissa said...

SO happy you are back! Glad your morning sickness is gone and congrats on the little boy! They are so fun!

Raegan is my world said...

So glad you are back. I have been wondering how you have been been. Elliot is cute as ever and congrats on a little boy.

Kiara Buechler said...

Yayyy, so something to read from you! You are looking great, it is cool to see your belly growing. Those photos of Ellie are the cutest!