LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snuggly Wuggly

Ahhhh, this morning was the perfect Sunday morning, in my book! We kept Elliott out a little late last night to celebrate her Auntie Cookie's birthday, so I was sort of dreading how her sleep was going to be overnight and into the morning.

Really, she didn't do too bad! She fell asleep around 10:30 last night in the car, and we got home around 11:15 and gently moved her from the car to the crib. She woke up, but went right back to sleep. I didn't hear a peep out of her until 6:00 am, which was better than I expected!! You just don't know what you're going to get when you mess with a baby's sleep, you know?! So I let her talk to herself for a while, but I was really just wanting to sleep myself......so I finally made a warm bottle, snuggled with her for a few minutes while she ate, and put her back in her crib. (I then went to sleep out on the couch since some husband who will remain unnamed was snoring SO loudly!) Wouldn't ya know it, she slept in until 8:30!!! I think the three of us just felt so refreshed after getting to sleep in!

I took Elliott into our bedroom to wake Scott up, and we proceeded to have a snuggly, goofy, crawl all over, pillow fight, wrestling kind of time (with music) and it was just the best! I will remember this morning forever because it was just so fun to watch Ellie crawl all over, lovin' on her mom and dad :) I only wish I had taken some photos or videos of that precious time we had.

 Now we are continuing to have a lazy-ish morning, however I am going to have to shower at some point! Happy Sunday!

~Amanda

No comments: