LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 1, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'.......

And that's why I bought them!!
First off, they're adorable. But secondly, they were the first pair of shoes I've seen that were for "walkers" (meaning they have a hard sole) in such small sizes! I'm sure by the time Elliott is walking for reals she will fit into the shoes they make for walkers, but for now, she has teeny tiny little feet! AND, I'm fairly certain she will be walking SOON!

Gosh, I'm so not ready for that, but it's just my hunch! She now stands unassisted for seconds at a time, and will lower herself to the seated position rather then just tumbling to the ground. This girl's got good balance ;) I love her so very much, and it just makes me proud to see her accomplish new things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to rush her in any way, and I definitely wish time would slow down. However, when you see a cute pair of boots like these, you buy them "just in case". :)
~Amanda

No comments: