LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enough of this Sentimental Business.....

Yes, a year has come and gone. But what's really exciting about January is......

New shows!!

I don't know when television networks started this trend, but I like having new shows in January! I was bummed when Grey's Anatomy stopped halfway through the season and said that new episodes would resume in the new year.....But now it is the new year!! So, this means new Grey's, new season of the Bachelor, there's already a new Biggest Loser, Kardashians.....all my favorite meaningless, trashy, "reality" shows are back on and I love it!! Now if only Sister Wives had a new season starting......lol :)

Let's hope I don't spend too much of 2011 watching tv!!!

Oh, and don't forget to vote for us!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

~Amanda