LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket

I know, I know. I've already shared this photo for My Week in iPhone Pics. BUT, I just couldn't resist sharing it again!! I love this picture of my little drama queen!! It was taken on my phone, so it's not the best quality, but I just love it! My big one year old. Sigh.

ministreetstylemini mini street style | XIII

ALSO, Elliott was featured over on Baby Blackbird today!! Brandy has a really fun blog all about baby/kid Fashion, and Ellie's pictures were picked for this week's Mini Street Style! Go check it out! Fun fun!!

~Amanda

4 comments:

Christa Cox said...

i just died! i LOVE her swim suit! love your blog too :)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

LOL Too cute!! I don't think she approves of her swim suit!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Love that you snapped a hot before going to her!:)

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! I just can't look at this pic without giggling :)
To my new followers: hello and welcome!!