LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday (link up)

It's been a crazy week already, and it's only Wednesday!! Sheesh!
I wanted to do something fun and different today, but still get some therapy blogging in.
I found this fun link up at My Leigh Ashley Blog, and it looked like fun. If you haven't seen this blog yet, go check it out! Leigh seems so very sweet, and she's got an awesome store and she blogs about all sorts of fun stuff.
 
So here goes.....my first Wee Bit of Me Wednesday post :)
 
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I prefer not to. If my favorite jeans suddenly got a hole in them, I'd probably keep wearing them. I don't buy them that way because I've gotten my toe stuck in a hole once trying them on. Awkward, I know!
 
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Usually. If I don't, it's my own darn fault for going to bed too late! I've been blessed with a baby who sleeps well (at night, anyway) and I try my best to take advantage of that!
 
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Honestly, I don't think there's a wrong way to eat an oreo! I mean, really?! Haha! I'm usually not a dunker because I just don't drink milk very often, but I'm not picky about my sweets!
 
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Absolutely not! Our carpets were terrible when we moved into our house, but I still just don't feel comfortable if I'm wearing shoes. I might keep them on if I'm just running in real quick, but when I get home the first thing I do is take my shoes off!
 
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Scott. But I guess you have to actually buy a ticket if you're trying to win?! Haha I have never bought a lottery ticket. Ever.
 
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes, just once (I think). We had a cake fight at my 16th birthday party. And then I cleaned off in the ocean (after I got thrown in...boo).
 
{seven} do you snore?
Nope. At least I like to think that I don't....
 
{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Pretty fast! I haven't tested myself lately, but I think I'm a decent typist.
 
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No. I don't think I can even do a headstand with a wall, let alone without one!
 
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Mmmmm I love ANY kind of popcorn. Literally. My favorite is homestyle (buttery and salty, it's the best!) or movie theater popcorn, but I also love kettle corn, carmel corn, whatever! Ok you've just learned about one of my biggest weaknesses! :)
 
 
Happy Wednesday!!
 
~Amanda

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it! This is a neat idea. i like it when you post other blogs to link to!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I used to do the Wee bit Wednesday's all of the time! I need to start doing them again, they're fun! I never wear shoes inside either, but my husband does all of the time. It drives me bonkers!