LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday....what?!

So, I'm a slacker this week. Sue me.

Elliot is teething big time, and my lack of technical abilities discourages me sometimes when it comes to Vloggin' Vednesday. Maybe it's a lack of creativity, too, but I just can't think of any way to entertain you all while talking about the me from 10 years ago. I'm totally enjoying watching everyone else's vlogs, though, so if you haven't done yours yet, head over to Adeline's Daddy and link up!

And while you don't get to see my face today, I can still tell you a little bit about what life was like for me 10 years ago.....I was 16 years old. I was a junior in high school and drove a red and tan Ford Bronco II (it was a stick shift and I was totally proud of it....I bought it myself and I loved that car!). I had a small (but awesome) group of friends. I was a band nerd. I had been dating Scott for about 4 months. I was in lots of AP classes, and I loved my French class. I worked at the Red Apple Preschool and Daycare after school every day (I loved this job, and if I ever need to put my kids in daycare, this is where they'll go). I loved music. I loved eyeliner (much like I still do today)! Hmmm....I think that's all! I do know that 10 years ago, I never could have imagined how awesome life could be! I'm pretty much an eternal optimist, but how could I have ever pictured my daily life being as great as this:

 

Sorry that was so long, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)
I really think her dancing skills are improving greatly. The spin and the head bob are both new moves, and I think she has great choice in music!

Have a fantastic Wednesday evening, and please vote if you have just a moment :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

~Amanda

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Haha, I love it! Adelynn started dancing when she heard the music. I love that song!

I could watch Adelynn dance all day - it makes me laugh. Was that your phone Ellie had? Adelynn has figured out how to unlock my phone...kids are TOO smart these days! lol