LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Three Years

Today I just want to say
Happy Anniversary to my hubs!!!

(and now, feast your eyes on years and years worth of silly couples photos :)
Today we celebrate three years of wedded bliss.
Okay, him and I will both tell you that it's not always bliss.
But, most of the time it's bliss :)
I'm so thankful to have found someone who understands me.
I can't explain our love any other way than this: he just "gets" me.
There's no explaining, no wondering. Scott just understands me, where I come from, and how I will react to things. He's not perfect, and neither am I. But we work hard, we play together, and love life together!
Happy Anniversary, babe! I love you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

nicole. said...

aw you guys look like fun. and, what a gorgeous bride you make. wow.

jinnie said...

These pictures are adorable! It looks like the two of you have a lot of fun and laughs together, which in my humble opinion is one of the most important things in marriage. Thanks for sharing them with us, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! The pictures are so so cute :)

melissa rohr said...

happy anniversary!! xoxo