LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 21, 2011

December Sponsors!!

Hey y'all!! Can you believe that it's almost December?! Yeah, I can't, either!!
This week is Thanksgiving, and then it's all pretty much downhill from there. 
I remember when I was a kid, I thought that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was SO long. Now, as an adult and parent, the month of December needs at least another two weeks added to it. Seriously.

But, with each new month comes opportunity, activity, memories to be made.....lots of fun stuff! 
If you'd like to be a part of our fun stuff, then please consider sponsoring Pretty Little Life in December.

If you're already one of my ad-swap sponsors, I want to thank you for being here this last month! 
I've loved getting to know each of you and being ad-swap buddies has been so fun! 
If you'd like to continue your sponsorship, please drop me an e-mail letting me know. 
We can extend our swap by the month, or if you let me know that you want to be a "continuous" ad-swapper, we'll plan on an on-going relationship ;)

Next up, I want to give an opportunity for blogs, etsy shops, and small businesses to advertise here. 
In December, I will be offering a limited number of paid ad spaces. These spaces will be larger than my ad-swap spaces, and each paying sponsor will have their own feature post during the month of December. 
Paying sponsors will also receive twitter shout-outs, and the chance to be featured in product reviews and giveaways.

Here are our current sizes and prices:




Please let me know if you'd like to sponsor Pretty Little Life in December.....we'd love to have you!
E-mail me to reserve your spot, or for more details.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiara Buechler said...

I would like to continue our ad swap :-)