LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello, December!!

Oh gosh, I can't even believe it's December!!! I'm as excited as Buddy the Elf, I tell ya!
Seriously, I'm like a little kid!! Eeeeee!!
I just love this time of year......friends and family, cocoa, Christmas lights, 
decorations, carols....the whole nine yards.

The things I'm most looking forward to are:
Santa Pictures for the tot tomorrow!!!!
Finishing up our Christmas shopping (this close!!)
Wrapping presents
Visiting The Lights of Christmas (seriously, so fun!)
A cookie/pajama/movie night with good friends
Sitting quietly by the tree
Putting together handmade Christmas gifts with Ellie
A Welcome Home/Surprise Homecoming party
Christmas Eve with all of my family
And a quiet Christmas Day with the ones I love

Seriously, if we could just cut out Monday-Thursday for the next few weeks, I'd be a happy girl ;)

Anyways, I want to take a quick second to introduce to you the sponsors that will be joining us for this lovely month! 

First up, is the lovely Courtney! I began offering paid Ad Space this month, and I'm honored that Courtney jumped at the chance! I've gotten to know her and her adorable family through blogging, so it seems fitting that we represent each other on our blogs. We'll do a full introduction later this month, 
but for now, go stop by and say hello!

And now, our lovely Ad Swap ladies. I'm blessed that most of the sponsors I started with last month (my first month doing an Ad Swap) are choosing to stick around! It means a lot to me! And to a few new sponsors, we say "Welcome"!! 
Remember, doing the Ad Swap is free.....so keep us in mind next month!

Stop by and show these ladies some love, won't you?




this amazing day





Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles


BWS tips button



Blissfully Loved

Photobucket




raising reese


Hi, Baby.




young and restless


The fabulous Baby Striblings








Photobucket

The Lungos



How sweet it is


Alright, I'm off to do some December-ish things! Ta ta!
Photobucket

No comments: