LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Life with the Baxtrons

I mentioned a few weeks ago that December would be my first month hosting paid sponsorships on my blog. Courtney, who I met through blogging and now consider my friend, took me up on that offer. Today I'll let Courtney introduce herself to you. Please, stop by her blog and show her some love! And, if you'd like to sponsor Pretty Little Life in the coming months, please check out the Sponsors tab above. Thanks!
Hey friends of Amanda! I'm Courtney: wife to Jerry and mama to Zion. 
While I have learned to thrive on the witty sarcasm and hustle-bustle of NYC, my soul longs for the Pacific Ocean, organic fair trade coffee and laid-back crunchy granola of my home in Seattle, my spirit belongs neither here nor there, indulgently abiding in the love of my savior.  I love meeting new people, experiencing new things and overcoming obstacles in life.  Life with the Baxtrons is my place to share life, encouragement and the day-to-day adventures of our family of three living in New York City.

Visit Courtney here:

Courtney, thanks so much for your frienship, and your support of this blog!

Photobucket

No comments: