LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sponsor Pretty Little Life in February!

I've sort of slacked off with this whole Ad Swap thing over the last couple of months. I had such a great response to it that I was actually a little overwhelmed! I mean, it's free and it's fun, but keeping up with 15+ swappers and exchanging info for sponsor features can be a bit much! 


In February, I will still be hosting my usual ad swap. Eventually this might go away, but for now, it's staying ;) 
It's a lot of work, but I love being able to just trade ad space with others. So, if it's something you're interested in, just let me know!


However, I also offer featured sponsors each month. These are paid ads that are reserved for blogs, Etsy shops, and other small businesses.

 These spaces are larger than my ad-swap spaces, and each paying sponsor will have their own feature post once during the month. 
Paying sponsors will also receive twitter shout-outs, and the chance to be featured in product reviews and giveaways.

Here are our current sizes and prices:



Please e-mail me to reserve your spot!
uwmomma at gmail dot com


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to do the ad swap! I have been wanting to get my blog out there more, so this would be awesome:)