LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week in iPhone Pics

I haven't posted my iPhone pics here in a couple of weeks......so that means you should prepare yourself for an epic iPhone photo-dump. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Photobucket
Photobucket

There you have it, our last couple o' weeks via my iPhone. If you follow me on twitter, instagram (esmomma), or facebook, you've probably already seen these. And if you don't follow me.....well, why not?! ;)

I'm linking up with Amy, and you should too!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sonya Marie said...

Hahahahahaha she's adorable!!! I love the toy construction glasses...and my favorite the LAST one...my daughter does the EXACT same thing hahahaha

nicole. said...

ah the nails. i have been contemplating the one finger color... not sure how those {sweater vest wearing} co-workers i have would take to that.

i however love it.

Amy Nielson said...

LOVE ellie's yellow goggles. that girl has it goin on.