LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Project 366 Rewind: Week 6

I hate to even admit how much of a struggle it was to come up with pictures for this week. I realized that at some point I would hit a will....burn out.....whatever you want to call it. 
That's why I'm doing this challenge in the first place. 
Remembering to take out my camera each day and take at least one photo is a struggle sometimes. But once I take the camera out, I surely don't regret it. So I'll admit that this week there is one cell phone picture.....can you tell which one?

This week was just a typical week.....nothing too spectacular, but lots of self portraits, and lots of cute moments with Elliott that I managed to capture. I guess I can't really ask for more!


Naptime Momtog

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I love the valentine card. I am doing that next year. Very cute photos this week.

LivingFree said...

Your daughter is such a cutie.

Gretchen said...

Great week of pictures! The bedroom looks so zen... very nice! AND your daughter is a sweet little thing! =)