LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 366 Rewind: Days 29-35

This week's theme for Project 366 Rewind was "weary". Boy, am I weary these days! 
I've got this major urge to re-organize, re-decorate, toss stuff our, and just clean and make my home feel more cozy. I've been working pretty hard at all of it, and I've grown weary. 
Tonight my feet actually hurt, and I realized that it's because I haven't sat down all day! I have literally been on my feet all day long. I've accomplished SO much though, and it feels good! 
This week my photos represent all of the changes going on around our home: de-cluttered and organized closet, my husband's medals finally on display where they belong, and a happy kiddo.....I attribute her happiness to my own happiness. I feel so much more relaxed when my house is clean and in order, and I definitely think that Elliott can sense when I'm happy!


What about you....has the spring cleaning bug hit you yet?
It took my mom pointing it out to me to realize that's what all the fuss was about at my house.
I just have the urge to de-clutter and clean ALL THE THINGS.
 And while I might be growing weary, at least I'll have a clean house to show for all of my hard work!

Naptime Momtog

Photobucket

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Great week, she is just so cute! I am on a cleaning streak too! It is so rewarding once it's finished!

Rene Sharp said...

What a lovely set of photos! I had a bit of a cleaning blitz today myself!! Except it's sweltering hot here in South Africa, so it's definitely not spring cleaning :)

The Dapelo Family said...

I have to take a page out of your book and get started on the whole purge I have planned. It is so hard to get things put in order when my four little "angels" are underfoot and undoing the fruits of my labors. It looks great! Congratulations on getting it done though!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I too have been bitten by the bug. should have documented it, but it would have been so humiliating. Some of the things, I had let slip for too long. Have a great week.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I wish that the organizing bug would bite me. Great job on that closet. Love the shots of the little girls.

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting stuff done. I have wanted to so badly but I have not found the time or energy. Looks like a productive week.

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

It feels like spring here and that always means cleaning lol

Courtney said...

I love seeing these recaps each week. Ellie is so dang cute. I love how you did her hair in that picture up top! Adorable!

Angela said...

I can so relate to the tired feet from not sitting. The spring cleaning bug has hit me also but, I have to remember to pace myself because having a 3 year old and a 1 year old, are keeping me pretty busy as it is!

Andrea said...

So cute--the wet footprints on the rug. Looks like a great week.

Kiara Buechler said...

The spring Cleaning bug hit me big time at work. My office is now sparkling clean, decluttered, and newly decorated. But while I have good intentions at home, just haven't taken the time to tackle that terribly packed guest room closet that keeps niggling the back of my brain.