LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 9, 2012

FlashBack Friday: Eggs!



These pictures are from around this time last year. We started a tradition (one of my favorite parts of having a family is the traditions!) of painting ceramic Easter Eggs at a local ceramics shop. I love the idea that for years to come, we will have an ever-growing bowl of hand-painted Easter Eggs to display. I actually kept our eggs from last year out all year long!

We will be painting our second set of eggs this Sunday, and I'm so looking forward to it! It will surely be a family day to remember. And this year, since we will have six eggs total, I'm on the hunt for a pretty bowl or dish to display them in.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, I really super like this idea. So cute! I also love starting new tradtions with my little family, and incorporating things my husband and I were used to growing up. Fun!

Stephanie Doyle said...

They are so cute, what a great family tradition! Where did you paint these at?