LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: French Braid

As a mom of a feisty little girl, I must admit: I don't know how to braid!
Okay, so that's not entirely true. I didn't know how to braid, and now I'm learning. Learning how to French Braid should probably be done with a subject who is more patient and calm than a 2 year old.




 Lucky for me, she was a pretty good sport! Elliott's hair is also pretty soft and fine.....I'm not sure if that helps with my sloppy skills.

Any great techniques for French Braids out there? I'm open to suggestions ;)

Linking up with Jenni from the Blog, Naptime Momtog, and The Paper Mama

Photobucket

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute braid!! I did a week of hair posts a while back, and I did one just one braiding:
http://thiseverydaylove2010.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-two-of-hair-week-all-about-braiding.html

I love french braiding!

Unknown said...

Thanks Brittany! That's exactly what I was looking for ;)

The Sisters' Hood said...

I can not do this kind of thing AT all!
And my youngest is African American, whole new barrel of joy when it comes to hair and me being hopeless :)

Kiara Buechler said...

I am impressed, her braid is perfect!

Anonymous said...

It looks really good to me! My Mom never learned how to, I always wished she would because I love french braids. Lucky Elliot!

Melissa @ knit purl baby said...

i hope i can have a little girl so i can braid her hair someday! of course, i don't know how to do anything but a basic braid so i'd have to learn too!

Anonymous said...

Awww. So sweet. Love it.