LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project 366 Rewind: Week 11

Another week down! Can you believe it's the middle of March?! I surely can't, what with all the snow we've been getting around here! It's wimpy snow......really wet and slushy, and it doesn't stick around for long. But, I'll admit that I'm ready for some more spring-like weather. You hear that, Pacific Northwest?! SPRING!

As for this week's theme (Down Below), I've really got nothing! Hehe! And to top it off, I even cheated and used a picture from Sunday since I didn't actually take a picture each day last week. That's okay, I took enough pictures on Sunday at my friend's Bridal Shower to really make up for lost time ;) I was having so much fun playing with lighting, and shooting both indoors and out. So, last week looked a little something like this: Rain, cute little girly outfits, flowers, chinese food, colorful dress (which I returned to Target since it's just really not me), ballet shoes for the little one, and a cute napkin at the bridal shower.

I'm really hoping we start to get some nicer weather around here.....all this rain is keeping us cooped up inside. It's really drowning my creativity (pun intended).


Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Lovely shots. I hear you about the rain, it's getting old.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh those little ballet shoes are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love that rain photo.

Rik said...

Beautiful shots! Love the rain on the window :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I'm with you on the pun intended -- the rain has been killing me!