LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Marching for Babies


It's no secret that I've been pre-occupied with all things baby for the past year (or three). I love babies, I feel like my truest calling in life is to be a mom, and I think having children is one of the greatest experiences in life. Ever. To put it lightly, I am incredibly blessed and forever grateful for the two beautiful children that God has given me.

This past year has been one of growth and change for our family. I love every minute of being a mom, and adding a second baby to love and to raise has been amazing. This year, however, I have also seen far too much heartache. Friends and loved ones have come up against difficulties having children of their own, or carrying their babies to full term. Sometimes the result is stress, anxiety, and eventually a healthy baby, but sadly, other times the result is loss, medical bills, and heart-breaking sadness. These are not my stories to tell. But, they still weigh heavily on my heart.

So, while I've never experienced this type of loss or struggle, I have many good reasons for participating in raising funds for The March of Dimes. I've been involved in the March for Babies before, and I love supporting this worthy cause. With my two healthy children, I will raise money and march for those babies whose lives were all too short or those whose beginnings were rough and scary. We will march to raise awareness of premature birth and to support efforts in research and new treatments. We march to keep pregnant women healthy and to give every baby a fighting chance.

I'm not usually one to ask for money, but I think it's important to share what's on my heart, to tell others why I do the things I do, and to live passionately for the things I believe in. If you are passionate as well, you are more than welcome to join in! There are walks all over the country, and giving is easy. Here's a link where you can donate money, find out more about the March of Dimes, or find a walk in your area:


Thanks friends!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my web-site ... iosdevsupport.com

Anonymous said...

michael kors pursesBlog content recorded very lively , reflecting the bloggers life exciting, interesting , then I would have been concerned about your blog .

http: //www.michaelkorsbagcheap. com/

oakley sunglasses sale said...

oakley c5frame sunglassesBlog content recorded very lively , reflecting the bloggers life exciting, interesting , then I would have been concerned about your blog .

http: //www.buyoakleysunglassess. net/

ホーム >> コンビ抱っこ紐(子守帯) said...

両対面式 ベビーカーおBlog reflect your lifestyle fashion, keen on the food tasting , understand health .

http: //www. babycombi. net/

RUNNERIFIC said...

Get more runnerific here -
http://runnerific.blogspot.com