LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yes, that did just happen.....

I just had one of those moments. You know, those things you see on a sitcom that are really funny, but don't actually ever happen in real life?! Yeah, one of those.

There I was feeding Elliott some cream of wheat (mixed with butter and brown sugar, since her doctor thinks she's too small, hmph), enjoying the quiet morning and my sweet little girl. I'm reaching out my arm, she's opening her mouth wide. The spoon goes into her mouth, but instead of closing her lips and pulling the yummy goodness into her mouth.....she sneezes!!! Seriously, I was covered in little white bits of cream o' wheat!! I didn't know whether to laugh or scream, so I stared at her in shock for a second.......then Elliott and I both burst out laughing, I just couldn't help it :)

That's definitely something I will never forget, something that I'll think about randomly and it will make me giggle, and no one around me will know why :) Now that I've washed the breakfast off of my glasses, it's time to get this day started.

~Amanda

No comments: