LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daddy Picks

Not much to talk about today.....I've been super busy, and adjusting to a new work schedule. It's not bad, I just had a shorter than normal weekend as I switch from having Mondays off to having Fridays off.....looking forward to Friday for sure :)

So far this week I have not gotten much done. Elliott is taking fairly short naps, which don't leave enough time for me to do much of anything except get in a shower (which I should be doing right now if I want to be to work on time today)! Ah well, I'm enjoying snuggly moments at home with her before work, and not stressing that there's two loads of laundry sitting on the couch/floor that still need to be folded :)

Anyways, I'll hopefully be writing more this week. But for now, here's some cute pictures from this weekend....Elliott wearing the outfit that daddy picked out and bought for her all on his own!!



~Amanda

No comments: