LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DIY Wednesday!!

Yahoo! This is a fun one! It's super simple (again), and probably not worthy of a DIY post.....but in my book, anything goes!

This last weekend, as I mentioned before, we spent some great time with our good friends Katie and Chase. The guys just really enjoy watching football, so I wanted something fun and festive that Katie and I could do while the boys hung out on the couch all afternoon.

So Katie and I took to the kitchen (I don't think she'll mind it when I say that we both pretty much suck at most things kitchen-related) and made Caramel Apples! Okay, so we didn't make the caramel from scratch, and they didn't turn out to be the most beautiful caramel apples I've ever seen, but it made for a fun afternoon! :) We laughed and talked, and a couple hours later we all got to have a taste.....they were delicious, even if they weren't pretty!




Sorry for the blurry pictures, the auto-focus on my camera was turned off, and I'm still learning :)
And Katie, if you're reading this, you still have caramel apples at my house! I guess we need to hang out again so you can get them :)
~Amanda

No comments: