LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pirate Booty!!

This is one of my favorite snacks of all time! It's crunchy, and cheesy, and not-too-bad for you! So, imagine my delight when I discovered that Elliott shares this love of Pirate's Booty with me!

"let's give this new thing a try...."

"mmmm pretty tasty!"

She was even picking out the Pirate's Booty and choosing to eat that over Cheerios!! I couldn't believe it ;)

"mmmm it's so good, I want to lick my fingers clean!"


"Okay maybe I will!"

"Num, num, just one more bite!"

See that look on her face?! She just couldn't get enough! And niether can I!! Good thing Costco carries this tasty treat in bulk :)

~Amanda

4 comments:

jill said...

i never ever ever thought of getting it at costco! we eat so much of that stuff here too! its sooooo gooood!!! cute pictures of little miss elliot loving her some pirates booty too!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh my sister LOVES pirates booty! She just recently introduced it to me, it's really good!

Brittany said...

I've never heard of Pirate Booty before, but I'm going to look for some at Costco the next time we're there!

melissa rohr said...

yummm.