LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Steppin' Out and Standin' Up!

So it looks like Harper's Happenings is experiencing some technical difficulties. I hope she's back up soon! As a newbie to this blogging stuff, I wasn't sure what the etiquette was on something like this....but Melissa made a Steppin' Out post, so I will too :) Hopefully everything's back in working order again soon and we can check out all the other lovely bloggers who stepped out this weekend!!

The Pawlak's, we had some celebrating to do this weekend! Our nephew (Elliott's cousin) Michael turned one! I really can't believe he's a year old already! I better get used to the idea, 'cause Ellie's up next!!! So, we got a little dressed up to head down south for his party. Elliott has so many dresses right now that I try to put her in one at least every weekend for one reason or another..........




She's standing!!! (Elliott's been doing this for a while now, I was just never able to catch it on camera before!)

ME
Cardigan: Happening in the Present (Nordstrom Rack)
Mock Turtleneck: Forever 21
Jeans: it! Jeans (pre-preggo jeans, I might add!!)
Boots: Cowboy boots from Famous Footwear

ELLIOTT
Headband: Etsy :)
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Circo (Target)
Boots: Fred Meyer



~Amanda

3 comments:

melissa rohr said...

go elliott! she looks so tiny standing up :)

i wish i had got that dress for stella too-they they could have been twins! not like half there closets don't match anyway. hehe.

Mayra said...

I love turtlenecks!! and I'm loving her headband...if only I had a little girl..lol

you both look lovely. =)

Anonymous said...

What cute little baby boots!