LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pretty Pantry Pilferer

I was busy making a bottle for Elliott one night. She often hangs out at my feet while I do this, but this night she ventured away. I never really worry about our non-baby-proofed house. There's not a whole lot of trouble she can get into, and the house is small so she's always close by. When I heard some rustling in the pantry, though, I just had to turn around and see what kind of trouble Ellie was getting into.

The following pictures show exactly what I found. Such a cute, sweet moment watching my daughter explore. I swear I could see the little gears turning in her head as she grabbed items off the shelves, rolled them around on the floor, shook them, tasted them. I hated to make her stop, but she really needed to go to bed! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed that mommy moment :)














~Amanda


2 comments:

JonasAxel said...

so cute...tell her she can come and pilfer our cupboards any time :)

melissa rohr said...

haha, that is so cute!