LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Flashback Friday

Here is my sweetheart, two years in a row!!
Last year I about died of cuteness overload, and I didn't think it was possible for this tiny little babe to get any cuter. Well, one year later, I feel the same exact way :)
Of course I'm biased, but this girl stole my heart and has yet to give it back!



Link up with Tia if you have a flashback friday. I love seeing old(er) pictures on people's blogs and hearing the stories that go along with them!
I'm off on a 4-day weekend, and I've heard a crazy rumor I hope that I might actually get to see my husband! Woohoo! These last couple of weeks have been crazy busy for him, and I've hardly seen him at all! We will be soaking up our time together, and enjoying a family day on Monday! Happy Weekend to you!

~Amanda

1 comment:

Stephanie Thigpen said...

Awwww! Sweet girl! Happy weekend, love!!