LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Black and White

So, I have lots to post about.
Just not today.
Which stinks, because today is my day off.
But I'm just not feelin' it yet! Sorry!
It's probably because my house is a distaster (for reals) and I have a couple projects lined up just waiting to be finished......so blog posts will have to wait (hopefully just 'til tomorrow, mmmkay?)

For now, here's a sneak peak at Elliott's 18 month pictures.
I was hoping to take some decent portraits of her myself for her 18 month birthday (this Friday!!),
but this little one just wasn't having it!
She didn't want to leave mine or her daddy's arms.
So, we improvised :)
And again, in black and white for The Paper Mama's photo challenge:

The Paper Mama

I still want to get out and take a few more of Elliott when she's in a better mood. But this picture turned out to be one of my all time favorites, so it was worth it!

~click, click~
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Photobucket

1 comment:

nicole. said...

cute. what a great photo.

dash in portland is september 10th {and 11th}. i know i will be sore too :)