LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ad Swap!

I know I mentioned this about a week ago (and I've already gotten quite a large response....yay!),
but this here is my official Ad Swap announcement!! Yahoo!

Here's how it works:

1. email me at: uwmomma@gmail.com to let me know that you're interested in swapping ads for the month of November.

2. Attach a 150*150 button/ad and your blog address to your email, or include the html code for your button.

3. I will send you my button to display on your blog, AND

4. Your ad will be on my right sidebar ------> for the month of November!
I will also do one big post featuring all of my ad swap sponsors for the month, so be watching for that!

Easy, right?

Let me know if you're interested! I'm excited to get exhanging, as I've already met some cool new bloggers from this!

I do want to say that in future months, I might be changing things up a little bit.
I will keep the ad swap portion, but in addition, I may sell a couple of larger ad spaces, which would include a single feature post, and mentions on twitter, etc.
So if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know and I will go ahead with my planning in that department ;)
Of course, I am always open to reviews and giveaways, as long as they fit in with what I already post about here. I love to support small businesses and handmade shops, too!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiara Buechler said...

Hmmm, I think I need to make myself a button...